Boly:Welch is a recruiting, consulting and executive search firm that represents a wide variety of businesses and organizations in the Portland, Oregon area. Recruitment for this position is being led by Boly:Welch on behalf of one of their clients.
Footwear & Apparel
What Matters Most:
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience required, including 1-2 years of experience in web design or CMS authoring/management
- Knowledge of content localization management systems preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Design, or a related field preferred
- Background and/or knowledge and passion for the footwear and apparel industry
Your New Role:
- Manages all aspects of content production for website and apps, with a focus on authoring content using a CMS tool and reflecting company design ethos to enhance consumer online retail experience
- Collaborates with merchandisers and the creative team to ensure content meets quality standards and business expectations
- Partners with UX and technical production to understand technical needs and deliver efficient and strategic merchandising solutions
- Maintains project documentation and specifications for integration into evolving Digital Commerce Standards
- Assists the development and documentation of Digital Commerce Standards and best practices to streamline operations, communication, and appropriate use guidelines
Your New Organization:
This Beaverton-based industry leader in global footwear and apparel is looking for an amazing Technical Designer to join their team. The brand is at the forefront of product innovation and truly employs the best of the best.
Boly:Welch is a preferred hiring partner of this organization and you’ll be eligible for Boly:Welch’s benefits offerings.
How to Apply
If this position caught your eye, send us your resume! For best consideration, include the job title and source where you found this position in the subject line of your email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Already a Boly:Welch candidate? Please connect directly with your recruiter to discuss this opportunity.