Boly:Welch is a recruiting, consulting and executive search firm that represents a wide variety of businesses and organizations in the Portland, Oregon area. Recruitment for this position is being led by Boly:Welch on behalf of one of their clients.
Footwear & Apparel
What Matters Most:
- A minimum of 5 years of work experience in electrical/electronic design engineering required
- 2+ years of experience in the consumer electronics or medical industry strongly preferred
- Knowledge of low-power electrical system design preferred
- Knowledge and design experience in Bluetooth Low Energy, Wireless power, Sensors and MEMs, Embedded micro-controller, USB, and other standard communication interfaces
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering or related technical field
- Background and/or knowledge and passion for the footwear and apparel industry
- Up to 10% travel required
Your New Role:
- Works with engineers, designers, innovators, and product management to architect and realize intent, manufacturability, and design of electro-mechanical systems
- Uses concept sketches, engineering design and ideas, and other communication methods to ensure clear understanding of technological capabilities and limitations
- Creates specifications and quotation documentation in order to lead external professional services firms, factories, and component vendors to create prototypes, proof of concepts, commercialization process, and maintenance of consumer electronic products
- Collaborates globally with engineering development partners and contract manufacturing teams
- Develops innovative, adaptive products that help make athletes better
- Must have expertise in specifications, performance, and testing of Lithium Polymer rechargeable batteries as well as working knowledge of battery types, chemistry, and manufacturing processes of Lithium Polymer batteries
- Must be available for late afternoon and evening phone calls
Your New Organization:
This Beaverton-based industry leader in global footwear and apparel is looking for a solid Senior Battery Engineer to join their team. The brand is at the forefront of product innovation and truly employs the best of the best.
Boly:Welch is a preferred hiring partner of this organization and you’ll be eligible for Boly:Welch’s benefits offerings.
How to Apply
If this position caught your eye, send us your resume! For best consideration, include the job title and source where you found this position in the subject line of your email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Already a Boly:Welch candidate? Please connect directly with your recruiter to discuss this opportunity.