PDXWIT is looking for a highly skilled Program Coordinator to take on a variety of important operational duties, administrative tasks and work closely with PDXWIT volunteers.
- Oversight of PDXWIT member stories and women in tech history profiles, including recruiting participants.
- Management of social media activities, including maintaining the editorial calendar, community management and live tweeting, as needed, at events. Will work with social media and/or brand communication volunteers to execute on all partner agency plans
- Oversight of the PDXWIT blog program, supporting blog program volunteers and recruiting guest bloggers when needed
- Prep and submit program specific reports as assigned by board and executive director
- Review and approve job board listings in accordance with job posting policies
- Engage job board posters to increase their involvement with the organization
- Keep abreast of job board trends, providing feedback to our design and processes.
- Oversee sponsor contact data entry, tracking and reporting in Salesforce
- Support volunteer team in processing of new sponsorships and renewals
- Assist with annual donation campaigns
Speaker’s Bureau Activities:
- Manage speaking requests and calendar
- Coordinate volunteer speakers with engagements based on skills and availability
- Promote the speakers bureau within the community
Other duties as assigned, including serving as a back up to event operations coordinator as needed.
Hours per week: 20
Pay Rate: $20-$24/hr.
$30 monthly reimbursement for cell phone use
Not eligible for benefits
Diversity & Inclusion Statement:
We exist to empower women, non-binary and underrepresented people to join tech and support them so they stay in tech. All who support our purpose are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply
Don't forget to mention you saw this job on ProsperCity!