Who We Are
Solid Ground Consulting is an organizational, strategy, and leadership consulting team connected by a desire to make a difference. We work primarily with nonprofits and public agencies throughout the Pacific Northwest and nationally. We firmly believe that by helping to build the capacity and confidence of our clients, we can bring meaningful change and improvement to their work and that together – we can change the world. These beliefs are our bottom line.
- Quality: We do work that makes a lasting difference and inspires confidence.
- Authenticity: We bring who we are to what we do.
- Integrity: We make thoughtful commitments and keep them.
- Relationships: We value, respect, and want to get to know the people we partner with as clients.
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion: We believe our best work happens when we authentically include a broad range of ideas, perspectives, and values from the communities and organizations we work with as well as within our firm. This work is ongoing. We learn, have setbacks, and strive to learn even more.
Who you are
You believe that anything is possible and gain great satisfaction being the mastermind behind the scene making it happen. People often remark on your ability to bring a sense of calm and problem-solving competence to chaotic situations. You have strong and effective computer, writing and interpersonal communication skills and are brilliant at remaining focused in a highly interruptive environment. You understand the importance of both accuracy and speed and are able to manage multiple priorities at the same time. You are known for your keen attention to detail, collaborative nature, sense of humor, and your “no task too small” attitude. You have a proven track record developing efficient systems, are a genius at managing an extremely active calendar of appointments and complex travel itineraries and are comfortable operating in the unknown. You want your work to have meaning and contribute to the world being a better place. You are dedicated, trustworthy, and able to listen, learn, collaborate and celebrate with your colleagues and our clients.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage an extremely active calendar of meetings and complex travel arrangements
- Plan, coordinate and ensure Principal’s schedule of projects and deadlines
- Anticipate and share Principal’s project management responsibilities
- Organize and maintain office files and client/project binders for Principal
- Provide a bridge for smooth communication between Principal and clients by composing and preparing timely correspondence on their behalf
- Work closely and effectively with Principle keeping them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities and following up appropriately
Skills and experience of the Successful Candidate
- Minimum 5 years demonstrated experience supporting a high-level Principal including scheduling and travel itineraries
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and robust project management technology skills
- Gift for juggling priorities and interruptions while producing accurate, timely results
- High level of integrity, discretion and confidentiality
- Knowledge of standard physical and electronic record keeping systems
- Good sense of humor
Equal Opportunity Employer
Solid Ground Consulting is a Certified B Corporation committed to building a truly diverse team and strongly encourages people of color, individuals with disabilities, LGBTQI individuals and veterans to apply.
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Simple IRA
How to Apply
Send resume and cover letter in a single PDF to email@example.com no later than 5:00 pm PST on March 21, 2019.
Don't forget to mention you saw this job on ProsperCity!