Nationwide / Southern California / SoCal / Arizona / Arkansas / Oklahoma / Minnesota / Iowa / Kansas / Missouri / Louisiana / North Dakota / South Dakota
Loftwall, a culture-centric, manufacturer of privacy solutions based in Dallas Texas is looking for customer facing, energetic, and positive team players to add as an entry to mid-career level sales team members. We find ourselves at a crossroads where a mix of independent manufacturer's reps as well as direct representation is the next step in our evolution. Our mission to "Make Space. Work Better." is indicative of how we work both inside and outside our walls.
This position requires a self-motivated independent spirit who is capable of managing growth in a territory. The expected base pay plus commission for these positions will be competitive and bonuses awarded based on growth of sales and exposure in any given territory. Positions may be based out of any of several locations throughout North America.
The goals of this position include building strong customer relationships, loyalty and retention. This non-traditional sales position is responsible for spreading the awareness of Loftwall's products while developing new prospects, opportunities and projects to utilize the Loftwall product line, and by continuing to interact with existing customers, being a positive representative and educator, regarding the advantages of using our lightweight, modern, modular freestanding dividers solutions for a variety of need in offices, healthcare, education, hospitality and all types of businesses in start-up mode.
Weekly tasks would include but not limited to:
- Setting up and making presentations, lunch and learns and other networking activities
- Using the tools in your market to have a finger on the pulse of opportunities
- Research to find those contacts, networking as well as new opportunities.
Regular documentation of activities and follow up.
- And of course, closing deals.
Our client base comes from End Users, Facility Managers, Building Owners, Property Managers, Architects and Designers & Contract Furniture Dealers
- Requires a minimum of a Bachelor's Degree.
- 3 - 6 years of experience in Contract Furniture or Architectural Products sales is very desirable.
- Strong ability to listen and ask questions of customers, rather than having a discussion on the benefits of our product - actually communicating with the customer.
- Our core values of accountability, humility and integrity mean we never mislead our customers.
- The candidate must possess that ability to be creatively, yet not offensively, persistent.
- Must be comfortable trying different approaches to achieve a positive outcome to meeting requests.
Extensive regional travel.
- Must have experience and understanding of using and working with CRM and applicable software to support the necessary detailed documentation of sales and follow-up activities.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- Must be able to garner a high trust level and work hard, as the position requires that the candidate work under minimal supervision.
- A significant degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- 24/7 Telephone Doctor Access
- Supplemental Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Employee Purchasing Perks Program
How to Apply
If you're interested, please apply here: https://loftwall.hirecentric.com/jobs/152280.html
Don't forget to mention you saw this job on ProsperCity!