Boly:Welch is a recruiting, consulting and executive search firm that represents a wide variety of businesses and organizations in the Portland, Oregon area. Recruitment for this position is being led by Boly:Welch on behalf of one of their clients.
Footwear & Apparel
What Matters Most:
- A minimum of 3 years of experience as an Administrative Assistant required
- High School degree or equivalent required; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Background and/or knowledge and passion for the footwear and apparel industry
Your New Role:
- Coordinates a full range of meeting, event, and travel arrangements, and manages calendars for the team
- Utilizes the company’s online reservation system and travel policy to provide cost effective and convenient travel arrangements; Works with travel agents, airlines, and others regarding planning and customer service issues
- Performs office functions such as setting up and maintaining files; screening callers and making proper referrals; arranging meetings and conferences; and receiving, referring, or answering mail
- Reviews drafts and finished documents for appropriate grammatical usage
- Prepares expense reports and purchase orders; maintains office supplies; updates organizational charts; coordinates department or equipment moves
- Utilizes computer skills to create high-quality graphic and text presentations often under tight time frames
- 12-month contract
Your New Organization:
This Beaverton-based industry leader in global footwear and apparel is looking for a great Administrative Assistant to join their team. The brand is at the forefront of product innovation and truly employs the best of the best.
Boly:Welch is a preferred hiring partner of this organization and you’ll be eligible for Boly:Welch’s benefits offerings.
How to Apply
If this position caught your eye, send us your resume! For best consideration, include the job title and source where you found this position in the subject line of your email to email@example.com.
Already a Boly:Welch candidate? Please connect directly with your recruiter to discuss this opportunity.