Boly:Welch is a recruiting, consulting and executive search firm that represents a wide variety of businesses and organizations in the Portland, Oregon area. Recruitment for this position is being led by Boly:Welch on behalf of one of their clients.
What Matters Most:
- 3+ years of experience required
- Knowledge of financial statement analysis, general ledger, collections, accounts payable, and accounts receivable required; Experience with bookkeeping preferred
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office required; Experience with SYSPRO and ERPR systems preferred
- Knowledge of 3-way match activities required
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; Associate’s degree in Accounting or Business preferred
- 3-4 years of experience in accounting, accounts payable, and accounts receivable accepted in lieu of degree
Your New Role:
Come sharpen your skills as part of a company that’s changing the industry one product at a time! As an Accounting Associate, you’ll jump right into work processing accounts payable using a 3-way match process for timely and accurate entry. You’ll perform check runs, assist in reconciling customer payments, and create standard work instructions for daily tasks. This is a busy environment where all hands are usually needed, so you should be able to pivot and change priorities as needed, especially when it comes to helping people in the finance group or participating in ad hoc projects. They’re looking for someone with great attendance and even better punctuality, who can handle whatever tasks are delegated to them.
Your New Organization:
With a rich history dating back over 30 years, this company has a ‘never-quit’ mantra and a solid commitment to culture, service, and innovation. The team is filled with hard-working, passionate people who help to produce some of the highest quality products in the world. They promote internally and focus on making their employees the best they can be. It’s a fun, business casual work environment where you’ll get awesome benefits including paid time off, medical, dental, and vision coverage, and a 401(k).
How to Apply
If this position caught your eye, send us your resume! For best consideration, include the job title and source where you found this position in the subject line of your email to email@example.com.
Already a Boly:Welch candidate? Please connect directly with your recruiter to discuss this opportunity.